Module 5: AI And The Editing Industry
Module 5 explores ethical collaboration with AI in the writing and editing process. We’ll cover how to edit AI content, from enriching and humanizing content, to fact-checking and removing hallucinations. You’ll take on a fictional editing project in which a client has used AI content, and finally, learn some tips and tricks to use AI as an editor to help you work.
What will you learn?
- Ethical considerations in using AI during the editing process
- Techniques to humanize and enrich editing AI-generated content
- Strategies for fact-checking AI content to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Identifying and addressing hallucinations in AI-generated text
- Hands-on experience through a fictional editing project
- Tips and tricks for effectively using AI as an editor
It is useful for:
- Editors wishing to work ethically with AI-generated content
- Professionals looking to enhance the quality of AI-generated writing
- Content reviewers interested in validating AI-generated information
- Anyone interested in leveraging AI as a valuable editing tool
AI Prompting For Writers And Editors
- Master prompt engineering and editing AI content
- Access our Prompt Library with over 130 prompts
- Created by writers and editors in tandem with AI experts
- Beginner-friendly – no AI experience required
- 100% self-paced learning with lifetime course access
- 6 modules and 20 hours to complete
- Self-led learning backed by tutor support
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Industry Leading Learning
See All Modules
Module 1: Introducing AI Prompting For Writers And Editors
Module 2: Introduction To Generative AIModule 2 delves into the fundamentals of generative AI. First, you’ll differentiate generative AI from other algorithms, understand large language models (LLMs), and explore the capabilities of Gemini, Bingchat, and ChatGPT. Next, we will focus on ethical and legal considerations, addressing issues like plagiarism, bias, and the importance of transparency in AI content creation.
Module 3: The Power Of Prompt EngineeringModule 3 focuses on prompt creation and refinement. First, we’ll show you how to use Chat GPT (GPT-3.5), Gemeni, and Bing Chat. Then, you’ll discover the elements of a powerful prompt, explore common and advanced prompt patterns, learn how to follow up prompts effectively, and understand how to tune prompts for your desired outcome.
Module 4: Writing With AIModule 4 provides a comprehensive overview of the emerging role of AI content writing projects and how you can best harness it as a writer. We’ll review how AI is currently being used by freelancers and clients to research, outline, draft, and develop their online marketing strategies. You’ll learn how to use AI to boost your productivity and results in these fields.
Module 5: AI And The Editing IndustryModule 5 explores ethical collaboration with AI in the writing and editing process. We’ll cover how to edit AI content, from enriching and humanizing content, to fact-checking and removing hallucinations. You’ll take on a fictional editing project in which a client has used AI content, and finally, learn some tips and tricks to use AI as an editor to help you work.
Module 6: The Final Assignment