Module 1: Introducing How To Fact-Check
Module 1 introduces you to the course, providing you with a clear understanding of its structure and objectives. You’ll receive an overview of the importance of fact-checking and verification and learn how to navigate the course, the assessment process, quizzes, and interactive exercises.
What will you learn?
- The benefits of a fact-checking course
- How to navigate through the course modules
- Assessment processes for evaluating your newly acquired skills
It is useful for:
- Individuals seeking a foundational understanding of fact-checking
- Those looking for an overview of the course and the assessment process
- Individuals looking to understand the relevance of fact-checking and verification in the digital age
How To Fact-Check
- Improve your content quality and brand credibility.
- Spot the telltale signs of manipulated content.
- Confidently navigate data sets and statistics.
- Earn up to $68K a year as a qualified fact-checker.
- Draw conclusions and communicate them to clients with ease.
- Gain practical tips on finding a fact-checking role.
- Strengthen your resume for roles that require fact-checking skills.
Industry Leading Learning
See All Modules
Module 1: Introducing Becoming A Freelance Writer
Module 2: Freelance Content WritingDiscover why content writing and copywriting are two separate entities, as well as where the lines between them start to blur. Understand which are the most frequently requested content types. We look at the fundamentals of freelancing, too – from the typical stages of a content project to the skills you need to thrive in the industry.
Module 3: Preparing For A Content Writing ProjectGet to grips with an essential for any writing project: the content brief. Learn how to understand, clarify, and adhere to the rules and conventions detailed in this document. You’ll then level up your research skills and discover why understanding your audience is key for conveying the right message.
Module 4: Writing Professional Blog Posts And Articles
Module 5: Search Engine Optimization
Module 6: Case Study – Writing An Article
Module 7: Building Your Business
Module 8: The Final AssignmentTake all that new knowledge and use it to craft a compelling blog post. We’ll provide detailed written feedback on your work and invite you to a one-on-one feedback call with the tutor that graded your assignment. And, if you achieve a distinction grade, you’ll be invited to work as a freelance writer with Knowadays.