Working with Clients Resources
Being a New Proofreader
– 5 Top Tips for New Freelance Proofreaders
– Dos and Don’ts for New Proofreaders
– How to Create a Proofreading Resume
– How to Gain Experience as a New Proofreader
– 5 Tips for Handling Your First Proofreading Job
Managing Client Relationships
– Freelance Proofreading Tips: The Client’s Brief
– What Is Scope Creep in Proofreading? (And How to Avoid It)
– What to Include in a Freelance Proofreading Contract
– What to Include in a Proofreading Invoice
– How to Ask Clients for Feedback as a Freelance Proofreader
See more from the category
How to manage work-related stress and avoid burnout as a freelancer.
Productivity And Workflow Resources
How to stay focused and productive as a freelance proofreader.
Running A Business Resources
How to set goals for your business and keep track of your finances.
How to create a freelance proofreading website and promote your freelance services.