Our Most Popular Courses
World-class proofreading and editing courses with guaranteed work.
Becoming A Proofreader
Becoming A Proofreader
- Guaranteed work with our partner, Proofed
- Your path from beginner to confident trained professional
- Invest in yourself and start a flexible, fulfilling new career
- One-on-one support from friendly, expert tutors
- Join hundreds of happy learners living a new lifestyle of freedom and flexibility
- Guaranteed editing work with our partner, Proofed
- Industry leading courses developed by professionals for professionals
- One-on-one support from our best-in-class tutor team
Leading courses providing comprehensive knowledge and training.
Enjoy outstanding support, expert guidance, and one-on-one feedback.
Learn new skills that let you balance earning with living.
Enjoy the freedom of a career that adapts itself to your priorities.
Work for yourself and choose how you spend your time.
Kick off your new career with opportunities from our partners.
Student Success Stories
Take a look at the journeys of our former students.
Extra EarningsTo supplement the income from her day job, Hayley likes to work on freelance proofreading assignments. This flexible work can be done from home, so there’s more time to spend with family and more money in the bank.
“I now get to work from home doing a skilled job that I love. I can work around my toddler and earn extra money. And I hope it will open doors in an industry that has always intrigued me.”
Working from HomeSamantha had always dreamed of a career that gave her the freedom to work from home. With freelance proofreading as her main source of income, she now chooses when, where, and on what she works.
“I really enjoy having the flexibility to decide when I work and how much I do in a day. Being self-employed has taken some adjusting, and there are a lot of things that I’ve had to figure out as I go. But I think I’ve set down solid foundations for my future.”
With her kids in school, Amanda wanted a career that used her talents and let her control the clock. Now, she comfortably fits proofreading work in between the school run and sports activities.
“Day to day, part of the beauty of this work is that my life hasn’t changed a lot. I still have time for my family, but I also get to choose what I want to work on each day.”